Używamy cookies aby ułatwić korzystanie ze sklepu.
The Opticon RS-2006 Bluetooth ring scanner is a comfortable and easy to implement productivity tool for all mobile operators who regularly need to scan barcodes. The small, lightweight RS-2006 ring scanner rests on two fingers. The Bluetooth 4.0 module may be paired with any Bluetooth-enabled handheld, wearable or fixed-station. Operators gain unsurpassed freedom of movement to perform barcode reading tasks quickly, safely and comfortably - all while keeping both hands free to perform tasks.
For data transmission to a Bluetooth hosting device, two profiles are available on the Opticon RS2006.
The SPP profile allows the user to use a data loading tool and configure some Bluetooth transmission settings. For direct transmission without using any tools the HID profile will fit the immediate wireless transfer needs.
In occasions where Bluetooth is not provided, access by the USB-VCP (USB-HID and USB-MSD on request) port enables (cabled) data transfer to any USB device.
Using this Opticon RS2006 high performance laser scanner is very easy, the strap trigger (thumb-activated) enables fast and accurate scanning.
This lightweight Opticon RS2006 weighs in at approximately 42 g / 1.42 oz, that is including battery and strap.
- Opticon RS-2006 Bluetooth Ringscanner
- Article number: 13919
- CPU: 32-bit
- O/S: Proprietary
- SOFTWARE: 4 applications available (also programmable in C-language. Free software development kit with free RX compiler)
- RTC: Supports year, month, day, hour, minute, second (leap year supported)
- FLASHROM: 512 kB
- RAM: 96 kB
- EXTERNAL FLASHROM: 1 MB
- VISUAL: Multi color LED (red/green/orange/blue)
- NON-VISUAL: Buzzer
- ENTRY OPTIONS: 2 keys total, 1 function key, 1 scan key
- STRAP: 1 scan trigger (thumb-activated)
- USB: Mini USB, Ver. 1.1, USB-VCP (USB-HID and USB-MSD on request)
- BLUETOOTH: Ver. 4.0, SPP, HID, 1 to 1 connection, master & slave mode, authentication and encryption
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: Lithium-Ion Polymer 3.7V 240mAh
- OPERATING TIME (BATCH): 4500 scans (1 scan / 5 sec) / OPERATING TIME (BATCH, IDLE): 2 months
- OPERATING TIME (BLUETOOTH): 3500 scans (1 scan / 5 sec) /OPERATING TIME (BLUETOOTH, IDLE): 27 hours
- DATA RETENTION TIME: Indefinite
- CHARGING METHOD: Enclosed USB cable
Barcode Scanner Optics
- ENGINE: Opticon / LIGHT SOURCE: 650 nm visible laser diode
- SCAN METHOD: Vibrating mirror /SCAN RATE: 100 scans/sec
- READING PITCH ANGLE: -25 to 0˚, 0 to +25˚ / READING SKEW ANGLE: -40 to -8˚, +8 to +40˚ / READING TILT ANGLE: -20 to 0˚, 0 to +20˚
- CURVATURE: R>15 mm (EAN8), R>20 mm (EAN13) / MIN. PCS VALUE: 0.45
- DEPTH OF FIELD: At PCS 0.9 UPC, 70 - 550 mm / 2.76 - 21.65 in (1.0 mm / 39 mil), 50 - 380 mm / 1.97 - 14.96 in (0.5 mm / 20 mil), 50 - 230 mm / 1.97 - 9.06 in (0.25 mm / 10 mil), 50 - 130 mm / 1.97 - 5.12 in (0.15 mm / 6 mil), 60 - 110 mm / 2.36 - 4.33 in (0.127 mm / 5 mil)
- BARCODE (1D): JAN/UPC/EAN incl. add on, Codabar/NW-7, Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, GS1-128 (EAN-128), GS1 DataBar (RSS), IATA, Industrial 2of5, Interleaved 2of5, ISBN-ISMN-ISSN, Matrix 2of5, MSI/Plessey-UK/Plessey, S-Code, Telepen, Tri-Optic POSTAL CODE: Chinese Post, Korean Postal Authority code
- STACKED CODE (1D): GS1 stacked
- 2D CODE: none
- TEMPERATURE IN OPERATION: 0 to 40 ˚C / 32 to 104 ˚F / TEMPERATURE IN STORAGE: -20 to 60 ˚C / -4 to 140 ˚F
- HUMIDITY IN OPERATION: 20 - 85% (non-condensing) / HUMIDITY IN STORAGE: 20 - 85% (non-condensing)
- AMBIENT LIGHT IMMUNITY: White 4,000 lx max, Fluorescent 4,000 lx max, Direct sun 80,000 lx
- MAX DROP TEST: 1.5 m / 5 ft drop onto concrete surface / VIBRATION TEST: 10 - 100 Hz with 2G for 30 min
- PROTECTION RATE: IP 42
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS (W x H x D): 54 x 45 x 62 mm / 2.13 x 1.77 x 2.44 in
- WEIGHT: Ca. 42 g / 1.42 oz (incl. battery and strap)
- CASE: ABS, Black
Regulatory & safety
- PRODUCT COMPLIANCE: CE, FCC, RoHS, JIS-C-6802 Class 2, IEC 60825-1 Class 2, FDA CDRH Class II
- Download: RS-2006 Quick Start Guide
- Download: RS-2006 Specification Manual
- Download : USB driver for RS-2006
- Download : Upload utility Appload
- Download : SDK for RS-2006
- Download : Download software
- Download : Firmware
- USB client cable Article number : 12300
- Neckstrap cannot be ordered separately