Używamy cookies aby ułatwić korzystanie ze sklepu.
ACR1255U-J1 supports ISO 14443 Type A and B smart cards, M.i.f.r.e®, FeliCa®, and most NFC tags and devices compliant with ISO 18092 standard. This makes ACR1255U-J1 ideal for a broad range of solutions, such as hands-free verification for physical and logical access control, and inventory tracking. ACR1255U-J1 has two interfaces: Bluetooth Smart (also known as Bluetooth Low Energy or BLE) for pairing with mobile devices, and USB Full Speed for PC-linked operation. Additionally, it can read/write at a speed of up to 424 Kbps for contactless smart card and NFC device access.
With a compact design and a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery for power, ACR1255U-J1 is extremely portable and convenient for use anytime, anywhere with most Bluetooth-enabled smartphones and tablets.
To save valuable cost and time, the firmware of ACR1255U-J1 could conveniently be upgraded on the field. This enables users to cope with the fast-changing technology for their applications, and suit different scenarios.
With Bluetooth Smart technology, ACR1255U-J1 easily connects wirelessly to any device running on Android™ 4.3 and later, iOS 5.0 and later, Windows® 7 and later, and Mac OS® 10.7 and later.
For PC-linked operation, ACR1255U-J1 could easily be installed for use with any personal computer running on Windows® operating system because it is PC/SC and CCID-compliant. Its drivers are also compatible with Linux® and Mac OS®.
With its numerous features, the ACR1255U-J1 is the perfect reader for your smart card solution.
- Bluetooth® Smart Interface
- USB-Powered (PC-linked mode):
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- CCID Compliance
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- Powered by a Lithium-ion battery (rechargeable through PC-linked mode)
- Smart Card Reader:
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with reading distance of up to 60 mm (depending on tag type)
- Supports ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards
- Supports M.i.f.r.e® and M.i.f.r.e® DESFire®
- Supports FeliCa®
- Supports ISO 18092 Tags (NFC Tags)
- Built-in anti-collision feature (only one tag is accessed at any time)
- NFC Support:
- Card reader/writer mode