Używamy cookies aby ułatwić korzystanie ze sklepu.
The Datalogic Axist brings full smartphone comfort into the everyday life of traditional business applications. The user-friendly PDA shines, thanks to IP67 certification, the brilliant full-touch display with durable Gorilla Glass 3 and the practical rubberized outer coating (option), even under difficult operating conditions - both indoors and in the field, as well as in all application areas where maximum productivity and process optimization is an issue. Even in snowy cold temperatures down to -20°C or in extreme heat up to 50°C, where common consumer smartphones fail, the Axist is always ready to go. Thanks to its compact size of 15.7 x 8 x 2.7 cm, it fits into every pants pocket and is lightweight and handy, weighing in at only 350 g. Operate the bright 5" multi-touch display with bright LED backlighting comfortably with either a stylus or finger – even when wearing gloves. The capacitive touch technology supports up to 5 points simultaneously. The integrated ex works 2D imager provides rapid and reliable capture of all common 1D and 2D barcodes, with a visual confirmation upon successful capture - thanks to the patented Green Spot technology. In addition, the integrated 5 megapixel camera with auto-focus offers the possibility of capturing photos and videos for proper documentation. Equipped with the Android operating system, the Axist provides intuitive, user-friendly operator smartphone operation via its 5'' full touch display. A range of pre-installed enterprise tools additionally enhance the Axist. Nearly all connectivity is guaranteed by the support of all current electronic communications standards: WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n MIMO for fast, reliable in-house data exchange, with 3G/4G the field technician is continuously online and can access information from the Internet and Intranet as needed. The combination of NFC and Bluetooth ensures for fast pairing and a reliable connection with other devices. Through the connection to a Bluetooth mobile printer the Axist easily and quickly turns into a practical portable printing station, for example, for mobile ticketing or for producing mobile sales slips. Thanks to Bluetooth Low Energy, the Axist additionally supports so-called Beacon technology: compact Bluetooth senders which supply users with information and also are able to direct them to their destination inside buildings. Thus, the Axist is also suited for self-shopping. Retailers have the opportunity to deliver real-time, relevant content. Coupons and rebate vouchers can directly be displayed on the display, once the device has reached a certain position. Special offers may therefore be sent to customers' devices in real time. This way, the customer knows precisely which product along his way is now available at a specially reduced price. The long-lasting 3,200/6,400 mAh lithium-ion batteries, diverse tools and emulations, as well as the large selection of accessories (such as headset, docking station, quadruple battery charger and much more) expand the spectrum of applications many times over.
- Ergonomic, compact and robust
- 5"Â HD multi-touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 802.11a/b/g/n radio Cisco CCXv4 certified with MIMO technology for superior coverage
- 3G/4G cellular for voice and data communication
- Bluetooth with BLE for beacons
- NFC for configuration and pairing
- Enterprise Class Assisted GPS for locationbased applications
- 2D imager with Datalogic"s patented "Green Spot" technology for visible good-read feedback
- Datalogic"s "SoftSpot" technology for innovative triggering through touch display
- Ruggedized with 1.5 m / 5 ft. drop to concrete resistance with a rubber boot and IP67 sealing
- Audio jack for headsets or mobile POS solutions
- Device and browser lockdown pre-licensed
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI